Adullam Homes Housing Association Ltd is a Community Benefit Society, an Association created to support vulnerable individuals and households.
We provide quality housing, deliver tailored support plans, training, education, and employment opportunities to help people achieve stable lives and realise their full potential.
Our projects deliver supported housing, emergency accommodation, floating support, and advice.
Our customers include asylum seekers, ex-offenders, expectant and new mums, people with mental health issues, recovering addicts, survivors of domestic abuse, those homeless or at risk of becoming homelessness, and young people leaving care. We also partner with landlords in the private rented sector.
Our excellent reputation has been earned through achieving successful outcomes.
- We take an asset-based approach that focuses on individual and community strengths
- We work well in partnerships
- We have an exceptional history of implementing new services
- We have good existing service models and embedded coproduction
- As a Registered Provider, we can deliver affordable housing and have assets to do so
- We are an Investors in People (Silver) organisation
- We run our business to maximise our positive impact on the environment
Adullam Homes Housing Association works to restore hope and dignity through quality housing and support.